WATCH EVERY CHILD SHINE
Perform Parties are high energy, fun and totally infectious – kids just can’t resist joining in.
Based around a colourful theme, our enthusiastic and energetic party leaders use a magical mix of songs, games and laughter guaranteed to ensure every child is part of an enthralling adventure. From the moment our lively leaders walk in the door, they’ll give your child and friends the best birthday party they’ve ever had.
Whether your child wants to be a swashbuckling pirate, a shimmering mermaid or a dazzling superhero, they’ll be sure to have a brilliant time.
Our Party Leaders are our most experienced teachers. Warm, friendly and talented theatre professionals who love nothing more than to give large groups of children the time of their lives. We have dozens to choose from but here are four of our longest-standing
How much does a Perform Party cost?
Perform Parties with one party leader cost £175 for the first hour (£185 outside the M25) and £87.50 (£92.50 outside the M25) for all subsequent hours, but if you contact me directly I can offer you a £30 discount. My number is 07834 956191.
Party leaders can host a maximum of 30 children per party. For parties with over 30 children, a second party leader will be required.
All parties include FREE invitations, name stickers for the children and personalised certificates.
What do the party leaders actually do?
Our Leaders will stimulate children’s imaginations through a mixture of improvisation songs, story-telling and lots more. They will arrive dressed in a character of your chosen theme and lead the children through a selection of high energy games, dances and songs with the emphasis on having lots of fun.
– Please note that with Perform parties we supply an experienced Party Leader, but we do not organise the whole event. You’ll need to find a suitable venue, send out the invites (although we provide printed invitations) and provide the refreshments, etc.
How long do the parties last?
– Usually 1 hour, which is enough for most children as the games are quite energetic.
– Two hours are available if requested but the cost increases on a proportional basis.
– Please don’t ask the party leader to stay for longer on the day. Call us on 020 7255 9120 as soon as possible if you need to make a change.
Can younger or older children join in?
– Perform Parties are designed for a specific age-range (4-7year olds) and are therefore not suitable for children who are either much younger or older.
How many children can attend the party?
– Each party leader can host a maximum of 30 children. If the party is any larger a second leader is provided at an additional cost.
Where can I host the party?
– You’ll need to find a suitable venue, whether that’s in your home or somewhere hired.
– It’s best to try to create a space for the activities, away from the rest of the party of at least 9 x 7 metres (just under 30ft).
– We recommend a clear space without obstacles. For example, balloons or decorations should be put out of reach.
– Please note we don’t organise any refreshments, food or offer parties outside under any circumstances.
Can parents watch or join in?
– It’s better if the adults leave the children alone to do the activities as it can make them self-conscious and more reluctant to join in.
– If parents are keen to watch (or sometimes even join in!) they can pop in for the last 15 minutes to see the fun.
Will the party leaders be any good?
– They are our best teachers with years of experience and fully trained to handle large and lively groups of children.
– All our party leaders are all experienced theatre professionals and love what they do.
– They’re super-skilled at entertaining and engaging with the children from the moment they arrive.
AddressHead office address, 4 Blenheim Court 62 Brewery Rd London N7 9NY
Brighton and Hove
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.